- Former Senior Deputy Editor, India Today magazine, with wide experience of covering politics, social issues, religious conflict, rural and urban development and has a range of articles on these subjects to his credit. Worked in India Today for 33 years.
- Expert on Modi model of governance .Penned two important books – ‘Marching with a Billion’ by Penguin in 2017 and ‘ Centrestage’ by Random House in 2014 on Prime Minister Modi’s model of governance which capture the essence of PM Modi vision in administration. The books were applauded by many luminaries including Klaus Schwab , founder of World Economic Forum and organiser of the annual business meet at Davos , Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, former French president Francois Hollande, Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina Wajed and Infosys founder NR Narayana Murthy.
- Expertise on radical Islamic movements and its impact on the society and causes of religious conflict with a wide range of articles on the subjects to his credit on India Today platform.
- Expertise on the revolutionary Veer Savarkar. Has developed a new narrative on Savarkar which establishes him as the protector of India’s national security. Has written a wide range of articles on the subject based on deep research on India Today platform.
- Has won many appreciations for excellence in journalism’ Was awarded the Narad Samman in 2018 by Indrapastha Samvad Kendra for excellence in journalism.